These seven Miami Beach and South Beach resort hotel reviews are the result of overnight visits made in mid September, 2013. I can easily recommend all of these fine Florida properties. The only one I would caution you on is the Fontainebleau.
Read these reviews, and I'm sure you will find a hotel that fits your vision of a Miami Beach vacation in one of America's best sun-filled destinations. I've created videos with additional photos and video clips from each resort. They are available on my YouTube channel.
All these hotels are along Miami Beach.
- Day 1: The Palms Hotel & Spa - So nice to discover your first night is in a comfortable hotel.
- Day 2: Sense Beach House - Just a block from the sand, this small boutique hotel has a great rooftop pool and patio.
- Day 3: Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa - An all-suite resort with an amazing spa and extensive fitness programs.
- Day 4: The Surfcomber Hotel - A great destination for couples or families with a hip, casual vibe.
- Day 5: Fontainebleau Resort & Spa - Historic Miami Beach location, but more of a business hotel.
- Day 6: Eden Roc Miami Beach - Four pools makes this a great spot for those who want to skip the salty surf and sand.
- Day 7: The James Royal Palm - With a mix of beach casual and elegant design, this hotel delivers on all fronts.
Don't see your hotel on this list? Contact me and I will consider reviewing your property the next time I'm in Miami.