These Santa Fe, New Mexico hotel and resort reviews are the result of overnight visits made in late June, 2012. I can easily recommend each of these boutique properties. They are all walking distance from the Santa Fe Plaza National Historic Landmark.
These hotels & resorts vary in price and atmosphere. As you read these reviews I'm sure you will find one that matches your vacation needs. Video tours of each property are available on my YouTube Channel.
- La Fonda On The Plaza - A historic hotel and closest to the historic Stata Fe Plaza.
- Hotel St. Francis - A Beautifully restored property with an excellent restaurant.
- Garrett's Desert Inn - A classic motel just a few blocks from the Plaza. A good value.
- Inn Of The Anasazi - Beautiful rooms in a great location.
- La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa - Once one of the best in Santa Fe. Now in transition.
- Inn Of The Governors - Comfortable with an attention to detail. A good value.
- Inn and Spa at Loretto - Beautiful rooms, public spaces and pool. Historic location.
Don't see your hotel on this list? Contact me and I will consider reviewing your property the next time I'm in Santa Fe.