Henry David Thoreau 1817-1862
CEO Heather Campbell-Dewar was inspired to design and manufacture the Baby Sherpa line when she couldn’t find a technical diaper back pack to fit the needs of her active parenting. She created a hybrid baby diaper bag and sport back pack to serve as a solution to all the baby gear parents need to haul around.
The multi-purpose backpacks are ergonomically designed and functional for active moms and dads to use daily and or as they travel. The newest member of the Baby Sherpa family is the Alpha Sherpa Backpack.
Baby backpacks are gaining popularity, from movie stars to the suburbs, and the latest addition, the Alpha Sherpa Backpack, is state of the art. It has the same features as the original Baby Sherpa Diaper Backpack with the addition of an integrated padded lap top sleeve to carry a 14 inch lap top computer or other delicate mobile device.
Five cool features of the Alpha Sherpa Backpack include:
- A spacious soft sided cooler to hold lunch and snacks, baby changing matt and insulted baby bottle holder
- A parent pack which includes abundant storage, loops and carabineers, key/camera leeches and a water bottle holder
- Padded interior pocket for video camera or other fragile hand held devices
- 10 pockets for accessories and personal items
- Padded Laptop back to hold most 14 inch computers
This innovative and empathetic company understands the demands of parenting and has designed the award winning backpacks with active parents in mind. Sherpa’s most versatile backpack, Alpha Sherpa Backpack, will take mom or dad from the grocery store to the ski slopes. The newest member of the Baby Sherpa family, multipurpose Alpha Sherpa Backpack is now available. Available online for $109 at www.babysherpa.com.