These seven Toronto hotel reviews are the result of overnight visits made in early June, 2013. I can very easily recommend each of these hotels. They vary in price and atmosphere. Read the reviews and I'm sure you will find one that matches your vision of a Toronto city getaway. Video tours of each property are available on my YouTube Channel.
All of these hotels are in the downtown area of Toronto.
- Day 1: Hotel Le Germain, Maple Leaf Square - A beatiful property in a great location.
- Day 2: The Drake Hotel - A hip and happening location that is the center of this neighborhood.
- Day 3: Park Hyatt Toronto - A classic, elegant hotel that is still modern and romantic.
- Day 4: Residence Inn Downtown Toronto - A no nonsense place at a great value.
- Day 5: Templar Hotel - A low-key, discrete getaway, setting a new standard in design & service.
- Day 6: SoHo Metropolitan Hotel - For work or play a wonderful property in the Entertainment District.
- Day 7: Shangri-La Toronto - A comfortable elegance and attention to detail.