These Palm Springs hotel reviews are the result of overnight visits made between May 3rd to May 10th 2012. I can easily recommend each of these boutique hotels. They vary in price and atmosphere. Read the reviews I'm sure you will find one that matches your vision of a desert getaway. Video tours of each property are available on my YouTube Channel.
Five of the hotels I picked are within 1-4 blocks of the restaurants, shopping and entertainment of Downtown Palm Springs. The Saguaro is a 5 minute drive, and the Riviera is a long walk in comfortable shoes. No prior notice was given, and no compensation was received from these establishments.
I can also recommend the restaurants at The Saguaro and Colony Palms.
- Day 1: Ingleside Inn - A classic desert inn with a beautiful pool.
- Day 2: Riviera Resort & Spa - An upscale hip hotel with lots of action around the main pool.
- Day 3: The Saguaro Hotel - A colorful hotel with basic rooms and a youthful pool atmosphere. Excellent restaurant.
- Day 4: Casa Cody Bed & Breakfast Inn - Unique B&B with nice rooms around two pools.
- Day 5: Viceroy Hotel - Hollywood hipsters will love the pools and rooms at this trendy spot.
- Day 6: The Chase - We maintained hotel with roots in the 50's. Lovely pool & grounds, many rooms with kitchens.
- Day 7: Colony Palms Hotel - Upscale property with beautiful rooms and pool. Excellent restaurant.